Our tuckshop aims to provide affordable food service and encourages our students to choose healthy options.
The tuckshop convenors are employed by Biggera Waters State School with any profits made by the tuckshop going back to the school. The tuckshop is looked upon as a service for our families and is not regarded as a money making venture.
The tuckshop is open daily from 8.55 am to 1.00 pm.
Please view and download our Tuckshop menu including Thursdays Sushi menu from the Summary links to the right.
The tuckshop operates on the Munch Monitor online ordering system (PDF, 58KB)
Alternatively you can choose to use the paper bag ordering system.
To order simply write the following details on the paper bag:
- Your child’s name and class
- Label the bag with first break or second break (if your child is ordering for both breaks, two paper bags will be required, no hot food second break)
- Specify the items required by your child
- Place the money in the bag
- Your child is required to place their order in the classroom tuckshop basket at the commencement of the school day.
The tuckshop relies heavily on volunteers, and always needs more helpers. If you have some spare time, please call the tuckshop convenors and volunteer. Telephone (07) 5529 0871.